• Systemic nutritional complex and biostimulant.
• Evergreen is a product made in the USA, which contains 22 nutritional elements which are translocated within the vascular system of the plant through systemic action.
• Evergreen is a balanced formulation which is soluble in water and that contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. It also has micronutrients, algae, vitamins, and humic acids.
• Evergreen can be used in a wide array of crops such as vegetables, row and extensive crops, fruit trees, and walnut trees.
• Evergreen is not just a simple foliar fertilizer, on the contrary, it is a complex balanced nutritional formula with systemic action, containing 22 nutrients seven macronutrients and plant growth regulators, eight micronutrients, and seven vitamins, all from natural plant extracts that are rapidly absorbed by plant tissues.
• Evergreen also contains high quality humic acid coming from leonardite, which is an efficient soil conditioner and a natural chelating agent. For this reason, Evergreen ™ can be easily mixed with other products commonly used in agriculture. Evergreen’s components promote the development of treated tissues and increase the productivity of treated crops.
250ML, 500 ML, 1 L, 5 GL, 55 GLS
(Vitamins and phytohormones 78.00%)
Ensure that your application equipment is calibrated before applying EVERGREEN®. Shake well before using. Even though EVERGREEN® is a non-toxic product, it is recommended that it isn’t stored next to food products, clothing, or hay. Keep the product away from children adn domestic animals.
Vegetables: 1.0-1.2 L/ha.
Cucurbits (melon, watermelon, pumpkin, etc.): 1.0-1.2 L/ha Vine: 2.0-5.0 cc/L of solution
Tomato, Chili, Eggplant: 1.0-1.2 L/ha
Strawberry: 1.0-1.2 L/ha
Potato, Onion: 1.0-1.2 L/ha.
Lucerne: 1.0-1.2 L/ha. Avocado, Citrus: 2.0-5.0 cc/L of solution.
Plantain: 2.0-5.0 cc/L of solution
Cotton: 1.0-1.2 L/ha
Rice: 1.0-1.2 L/ha